No announcement yet.

New video by our friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Chazza;n2249]I watched 4 minutes got bored and gave up.

How can someone make a return, an inch too deep and not notice at the time?
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................

Simple answer to your question he uses the FSP to guide him trough the build , and at no time during shaping he checks the shape with any profiles, at least not till the end , when I am afraid it's too late, not only that but he use far far too much pressure on the wheel , When I was viewing the video's at the start ,and watch the way he was going about shaping that panel I said to 3 friends of mine watching with me at the same time...

[Quote ] ....that panel as going to be too full and he is going to have a lot of problems when the time come to re arrange the shape. End of quote . As I state many times before the guy in question does not know much about metalshaping .....period !

On another note.... PLEASE force your self to watch the video's to the end , It's an eye opener ........... RELY ! If anything it will teach many members here in this forum WHAT NOT TO DO !!!
    Peter T.
    Last edited by Peter Tommasini; 12-01-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X