New Laser Rust Unit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Laser Rust Unit.

I found this laser rust and paint removal unit on Youtube, it will blow you away with what it can achieve in a very short time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGSzBXKONo

PS: The price will also blow you away. Way out of reach for the average Joe.
    Cheers Reedy,

There's nothing as Sweet as a EK V8

very cool!!!

yeah the $500k price tag is a little high, but i'm sure there will be a chinese version soon enough lol, what was that site called, aliba.....
    thanks neil

Comment

Nice, but I think I will stick with the molasses bath for now.

Comment

Group buy? I promise I'll send it straight to AU after I try it on a couple of things here..

Comment

Originally posted by Chazza View Post
          Nice, but I think I will stick with the molasses bath for now.
          Try electrolysis best and cheapest way to remove rust that I have ever tried. All you need is a battery charger, plastic tank, water, and some washing soda. Look it up on Utube lots of info on how to go about it.
          David Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by Blue62 View Post

Try electrolysis best and cheapest way to remove rust that I have ever tried. All you need is a battery charger, plastic tank, water, and some washing soda. Look it up on Utube lots of info on how to go about it.
            My friend tried it David, but it seemed like a lot of work to me, plus the caustic soda and I think hydrogen as a by-product, introduced safety risks.

Molasses works for me, so I will stick to it,

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Working...
            X