New Book to read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book to read.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A110682E-F4E6-44F9-AFE0-FD71C69322EA.jpeg Views:	63 Size:	2.84 MB ID:	3818Click image for larger version  Name:	D61FE835-49CB-40E9-9983-D9DD21308299.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	3817Click image for larger version  Name:	CE3FD753-0D0F-4DDE-8009-2FD7C2D7A04B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	3816

Software is a bit too modern for us 🤣 ... Maybe software means a book to us older ones.... Anyhow I’ve got myself a new bedtime reading book..... But like I said before hands-on experience is always the way to go !! , but it is always interesting to see how others do it.... there are many ways to skin a cat.

also very nice to see our friend Peter in the Book he fully deserves to be there.

Also Geoff is in the book.... with Fag on the Go🇬🇧

young Jamie on the front cover Kustom Garage.
    Last edited by Moving molecules .; 11-07-20, 11:27 AM.
    https://www.precisionpanelcraft.co.uk/

I bought several of those Wolfgang Publications books years ago when Timothy Remus did them. Might have to get this one. Good Bathroom reading. Although Covell seems to make the same part in every book I've seen him in. WOuld be nice to see him do something other than 3/4 midget bodies. Peter and Geoff should have their own separate books.

Comment

Originally posted by Moving molecules . View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	A110682E-F4E6-44F9-AFE0-FD71C69322EA.jpeg
Views:	67
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	3818Click image for larger version Name:	D61FE835-49CB-40E9-9983-D9DD21308299.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	3817Click image for larger version Name:	CE3FD753-0D0F-4DDE-8009-2FD7C2D7A04B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.31 MB ID:	3816 Software is a bit too modern for us 🤣 ... Maybe software means a book to us older ones.... Anyhow I’ve got myself a new bedtime reading book..... But like I said before hands-on experience is always the way to go !! , but it is always interesting to see how others do it.... there are many ways to skin a cat.

also very nice to see our friend Peter in the Book he fully deserves to be there.

Also Geoff is in the book.... with Fag on the Go🇬🇧

young Jamie on the front cover Kustom Garage.

Bill (Bill Longyard) and Kent White were instrumental in the resolution of the final volumes of Timothy Barton's Metalshaping Books. Long story. Bill posted this contact info about the subject a few years ago-

Books 1 through 5 are available for U.S. purchase for $50 each, which includes shipping and handling. Sales tax of $3.82 is required for each book being shipped to California.
      USA ORDERS: Email your request with shipping address to [email protected]. She will reply with payment information.
      INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:For international orders, the books are available for sale “Buy It Now” on eBay with an international shipping option. "VERY limited number. First come, first served." SEARCH: Metalshaping Barton

Since then, they have been either an Amazon or Ebay item. Looks like Bill has book #7 on Amazon now.

Comment

Working...
      X