dvd 1/10 now available on Vimeo on demand please email me for details

Peter T.

[email protected]

Hi Peter, is the content good.
    https://www.precisionpanelcraft.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Moving molecules . View Post
      Hi Peter, is the content good.
      They are the old video's Series 1 to 10. featured on my website www.handbuilt.net.au... but now they can be purchased on line on Vimeo on demand
      All future video's........ meaning... Series 11 / 12 / 13 / etc will be also on Vimeo + hard copy as well
      Peter T.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Tommasini View Post
        dvd 1/10 now available on Vimeo on demand please email me for details

Peter T.

[email protected]
        Is there any protection against piracy? People downloading it on Vimeo and then sharing it? Usually done via torrent or uploading it to youtube or another tube site. I talk about Peters videos on several other sites and I have been asked to share them with others this way, or upload them to youtube. Of course I never would, but putting them on Vimeo opens up the possibility. I'd hate to see you lose sales and income because of it Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Hamilton View Post

Is there any protection against piracy? People downloading it on Vimeo and then sharing it? Usually done via torrent or uploading it to youtube or another tube site. I talk about Peters videos on several other sites and I have been asked to share them with others this way, or upload them to youtube. Of course I never would, but putting them on Vimeo opens up the possibility. I'd hate to see you lose sales and income because of it Peter.

Chris ...Thanks for your concern. We were aware that even the hard copy dvds were easily burned and shared if someone wanted to. There is always a risk of people doing the wrong thing if they want to. There is never really one hundred percent protection for these things. We were constantly being asked by people if they were available online as that is the way people are used to with dvds rather than hard copies these days.
          Peter T.

Comment

While we are on the subject of dvd's .................

This Year I will film more dvd's for this Forum and the you tube Chanel , they are going to be free .

But also I will be filming new handbuilt series dvd's on different subjects ..So maybe I should ask what would be a subject that all members would like to see ?...... Welding ? Making some odd shapes ? Door skins ? Return shapes ? Repairs ? Making panels with the hammer or Part hammer and part wheeling ? Lead loading ?.............. Just let me know and I will see what I can do

Now that here in Victoria we can have up to 5 persons in the same room, I can film the Healey rear guard ( that is this weekend ) and FINALLY finish the second part of the Ferrari front panel as well .....

Let's hope that all Australians do the right thing and keep the Corona Virus away from Victoria
            Peter T.
            Last edited by Peter Tommasini; 23-02-21, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Thank you for all of your help Peter,

Cheers Charlie
              Last edited by Chazza; 26-02-21, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Any thing Pete, you and Geoff are the only ones on YouTube worth watching....
                you do come across well on the small screen.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ‘.
                shape in , shape out .....Aston Martin Style for people staring out.

how to feel how to manipulate a panel when wheeling.?

Tacking up with Gas welding.... old school way One panel clamped .. and then holding the panel etc.

there are many videos that would help a lot of people.

Low crown

high crown

& reverse panel’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Moving molecules . View Post
                  Any thing Pete, you and Geoff are the only ones on YouTube worth watching....
                  you do come across well on the small screen.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ‘.
                  shape in , shape out .....Aston Martin Style for people staring out.

how to feel how to manipulate a panel when wheeling.?

Tacking up with Gas welding.... old school way One panel clamped .. and then holding the panel etc.

there are many videos that would help a lot of people.

Low crown

high crown

& reverse panel’s?
                  ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes those are good ideas.... but as far as the reverse I do not think I could do any better than how Geoff explained it and makes it and that is the way that I would do it anyway ...
                  tacking with gas ...I do it...... ( or should I say ) I was thoughts a different way to do it , but it works well just the same
                  low crown ..... not sure what you mean ? Same goes for the high crown ?
                  shape in and shape out....... yes that is good exercise to practice
                  ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for your input .......and I will see what I can come up with in the future + I was kind of thinking that shaping a panel (no mater the shape ) by blocking it and wheeling it and keeping the panel under control all the way, was probably the way to go to start with ... but in any case that will be shown on the Healey guard this weekend
                  what do you think ??....................

Peter T.
                  Last edited by Peter Tommasini; 25-02-21, 09:34 AM.

Comment

While we are on the subject of dvd's .................

This Year I will film more dvd's for this Forum and the you tube Chanel , they are going to be free .

But also I will be filming new handbuilt series dvd's on different subjects ..So maybe I should ask what would be a subject that all members would like to see ?...... Welding ? Making some odd shapes ? Door skins ? Return shapes ? Repairs ? Making panels with the hammer or Part hammer and part wheeling ? Lead loading ?.............. Just let me know and I will see what I can do

Now that here in Victoria we can have up to 5 persons in the same room, I can film the Healey rear guard ( that is this weekend ) and FINALLY finish the second part of the Ferrari front panel as well .....

Let's hope that all Australians do the right thing and keep the Corona Virus away from Victoria
                    Peter T.
                    I would like to see some more of your splendid blocking hammer work.
                    How to make or work a panel and how to keep control of the panel while using just the blocking hammer.
                    perhaps some pointers or rules on developing a panel.
                    Such as do you always develop the main shape of a panel first or does it depend on the shape of the panel.
                    More paper pattern reading, You always bring up something in a paper pattern I didn't notice before.
                    Shape in shape out, maybe show different tracking patterns and when and why they are used.
                    Yes some odd shapes would be interesting.
                    Really looking forward to the Healey guard video
                    David Bradbury

Comment

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes those are good ideas.... but as far as the reverse I do not think I could do any better than how Geoff explained it and makes it and that is the way that I would do it anyway ...
                      tacking with gas ...I do it...... ( or should I say ) I was thoughts a different way to do it , but it works well just the same
                      low crown ..... not sure what you mean ? Same goes for the high crown ?
                      shape in and shape out....... yes that is good exercise to practice
                      ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for your input .......and I will see what I can come up with in the future + I was kind of thinking that shaping a panel (no mater the shape ) by blocking it and wheeling it and keeping the panel under control all the way, was probably the way to go to start with ... but in any case that will be shown on the Healey guard this weekend
                      what do you think ??....................

Peter T.
                      Sorry Pete, low crown panel. ....

high crown panel etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue62 View Post

I would like to see some more of your splendid blocking hammer work.
                        How to make or work a panel and how to keep control of the panel while using just the blocking hammer.
                        perhaps some pointers or rules on developing a panel.
                        Such as do you always develop the main shape of a panel first or does it depend on the shape of the panel.
                        More paper pattern reading, You always bring up something in a paper pattern I didn't notice before.
                        Shape in shape out, maybe show different tracking patterns and when and why they are used.
                        Yes some odd shapes would be interesting.
                        Really looking forward to the Healey guard video
                        David for some of those instructions you mention ......... I will be doing just that on the Healey rear guard look out for it
                        Peter T.

Comment

Peter,
                          Are you doing the Healey rear guard in Aluminum or steel? What thickness material will you be using???
                          Thanks

David Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by Blue62 View Post
                            Peter,
                            Are you doing the Healey rear guard in Aluminum or steel? What thickness material will you be using???
                            Thanks
                            I will be using alluminium 1.6 thick
                            Peter T.

Comment

Hi Peter ,

when you are wheeling can you point out how you are twisting the metal thru the wheels and why you are doing it for that section of the wing (fender)

I know most of us know you need to man handle the sheet while you are wheeling but am not sure why

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X