N two video on making Ferrari front out soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N two video on making Ferrari front out soon

Hi guys I would like to apologized about the video on the Ferrari nose N 2 delay, but I have been incredibly busy lately, not to mention that I have not been feeling well lately ,
    every ache known to men has found a place in my body but slowly i am getting over it and will start filming very soon and I will post on this forum and you tube
    Cheers
    Peter T.

I'm looking forward to it, Peter. I understand about aches and pains, but It's getting much better for me as well. I also apologize for not contributing much lately, but when I was down for two weeks, I got to spending some time on the computer and got deeply involved in writing my 'book'. Not really a book, but a collection of stories. Been working lots of hours. Not a writer, but I am having a good time remembering 'stuff'. Want to get started back on the Aluminum Model A fender.

Comment

Hope you are feeling better Peter. Oh and give up those Marlboro's please. We want you around for a long time to come.

Hope you are feeling better as well Will. Good to hear that you are writing a book. I imagine you have a lot of cool stories from back in the best years of Nascar.

Comment

Yep, get well soon chaps!

I know a man who smoked two packs a day and in the 1980's had acupuncture to get off his addiction; when I last saw him twenty years later, he was not only still off the smokes, but he he told me that he had never once felt like having one!

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Working...
        X