Look out for it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out for it !

Guys very soon I will have a series of short video's showing the technique how to make the front section panel typical for most Ferrari's ,Aston Martin ,D and C and E type Jaguar from the 50's and 60's....................
    it will include reading the pattern + how to read the shape of the panel including blocking, stretching, wheeling and forming etc .....look out for it!
    Peter T

Hi Peter

I'm looking forward on it!
    Thanks

Greetings Paul

Comment

Peter glad to hear it
      David Bradbury

Comment

OK guys tomorrow I will start filming the first of many video's on the above subject, I would think that a few days after that a you tube link of the video' will be posted here
        Peter

Comment

Reading the pattern + reading the shapes have been filmed, within a few days they should be ready to post
          Peter

Comment

Top work Peter!

Comment

That's great to hear Peter
              I have lots of questions I would like to ask about the use of the paper patterns
              David Bradbury

Comment

David tomorrow at 7.30 pm Australian time the you tube video's ( 2 of them ) will be loaded I will put a link to it in this forum immediately I think I put enough info on the 2 video's about the patterns,
                but having said that if you need any more info just ask on this Forum and I will try to answer them
                Cheers
                Peter T

Comment

Thanks peter,
                  I will view them as soon as they come up.
                  David Bradbury

Comment

Thank you, Peter. I will be watching.

Comment

Peter, good job on the videos.

Not to log so one does not lose interest or fall asleep.
                      Anton’s
                      Robert J Anton
                      4 Tenbrook Industrial Park
                      Arnold, MO 63010-3128
                      [email protected]
                      636-296-4433

Comment

Robert.... I try to make them short but with a lot of info , As you said sometime if they are too long people can not concentrate on the content for too long
                        Peter T.

Comment

Peter,
                          Great video's
                          I have watched them both twice and will view them many more times.
                          video #2 is especially interesting to me as that mud guard shape is very much like the rear Austin Healey mud guard I am trying to make.
                          Your description of the blocked area of that panel as being the backbone of the panel and that it controlled the shape in the rest of the panel was an eye opener.
                          I have tried that shape 5 or 6 times now and in the end I am not satisfied with it
                          After watching the video's perhaps I should go back and start fresh with a new paper pattern and really try to understand what it can tell me.
                          Then give it a go for try number 7.
                          David Bradbury

Comment

David please let me know if I can be of any help when making your guard for the Healey. May be put some pics up of any of the stages of your build ,that will help . As mention before, this Forum is to teach to who want's to learn.
                            Peter T

Comment

Peter.
                              If you remember I had a thread on the other forum with pictures and a write up of what I was doing on the Healey fender.
                              You gave me help with it several times. I will get some pictures up here soon. Still getting used to the format of this forum
                              thanks
                              David Bradbury

Comment

Working...
                              X