Upcoming video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter,
    I was looking forward to this upcoming video on the Healey mudguard.
    But I see from another one of your posts that you are have some serious problems with your shoulder.
    So how is the shoulder doing??? are the doctors giving you any positive feedback??
    David Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by Blue62 View Post
      Peter,
      I was looking forward to this upcoming video on the Healey mudguard.
      But I see from another one of your posts that you are have some serious problems with your shoulder.
      So how is the shoulder doing??? are the doctors giving you any positive feedback??
      David the feed back from the doctor was..... [Quote] I can not see any real major problems BUT.... you need to rest that shoulder for at least 1 Month (no work period ! ) If you push it ..well then you might need an operation, simply because you would have aggravate the problem [end of quote]

I will see how the shoulder holds up during the festive season, then slowly slowly try to do some light work, and some video's BUT ! This time I will stop when or if the pain starts

Peter T.

Comment

[QUOTE=Peter Tommasini;n4905]

David the feed back from the doctor was.....
        I can not see any real major problems BUT.... you need to rest that shoulder for at least 1 Month (no work period ! ) If you push it ..well then you might need an operation, simply because you would have aggravate the problem [end of quote]

I will see how the shoulder holds up during the festive season, then slowly slowly try to do some light work, and some video's BUT ! This time I will stop when or if the pain starts

Peter T.
        That's good news Peter! Make sure you listen to your Doctor and don't try to cheat a little. You ain't no spring chicken😀 anymore, so it's going to take time to heal. Really that was the best possible outcome you could have had considering your frozen shoulder.

Comment

Glad it’s not too bad Peter, you will have to start using your left hand for blocking...... I think this is the best answer.👍
          Last edited by Moving molecules .; 31-12-20, 07:43 PM.
          https://www.precisionpanelcraft.co.uk/

Comment

[QUOTE=Peter Tommasini;n4905]

David the feed back from the doctor was.....
            I can not see any real major problems BUT.... you need to rest that shoulder for at least 1 Month (no work period ! ) If you push it ..well then you might need an operation, simply because you would have aggravate the problem [end of quote]

Peter T.
            Peter,
            Glad to hear that the injury is not some sort of permanent damage.
            I to have had a number of injuries in my life.
            I am also very near 71 years old. I like you have suffered the shoulder problems among other injuries.
            I think the most important thing I have realized is to stop before the pain starts.
            Hard to do I know but sometimes stopping what I am doing after just an hour or so is better then loosing a week or two
            Hopefully both of us can continue to do the things we enjoy for some years to come.
            Still looking forward to the Healey mudguard video in the future
            Stay healthy.
            David Bradbury

Comment

Good news Peter!

May I suggest that you visit a physiotherapist? They are the premier experts with soft tissue injuries, both in treatment and diagnosis,

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Peter,
                I am following and commenting on your other post, The one by our friend
                I know your shoulder is giving you problems but I am hoping at some point you will be able to do the Austin Healey mudguard video as you planned.
                Until then I am following all your comments and the great help you give all of us here on the forum.
                David Bradbury

Comment

Working...
                X