Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi my name is Joe Martinez, I am a friend and proud to say apprentice of Peter Tommasini.

In conjunction with Peter we will be hosting Metalshaping Workshops in California at my Shop.
    Dates to the workshops will be coming soon any questions you can ask Peter or myself thanks guys.

Hi Joe, a very good welcome to you on this Forum I am sure you will like all our subjects here as we trying to teach and talk about Traditional ways of Metalshaping
    Peter T.

Comment

Great video Peter.

Comment

hi joe, welcome to the forum

did i meet you at peter's?
        thanks neil

Comment

• Joe (guissepe) Martinez
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure if we met I'm from California you?

• neilb
          neilb commented
          Editing a comment
          melbourne, not sure if it was you I met up at Peter's,

Welcome to the forum, Joe.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Joe. Those of us that have met Peter are envious of your ability to spend quality time with Peter. Let us know if you have any luck in assisting Peter getting a useable VISA. Jim and I are trying our best to do so as well.

Comment

Rockhillwill, thank you I feel privileged to be a member with such skilled guys. Yes Peter is a great man and Panelbeater I am working hard at getting his travel issue squared up, he is definitely my mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe (guissepe) Martinez View Post
            Hi my name is Joe Martinez, I am a friend and proud to say apprentice of Peter Tommasini.

In conjunction with Peter we will be hosting Metalshaping Workshops in California at my Shop.
            Dates to the workshops will be coming soon any questions you can ask Peter or myself thanks guys.
            Hi Joe welcome to the forum.
            What part of California is your shop located in?
            I have considered traveling from Washington state to Australia to take some of Peters classes but California would be closer.
            Hoping you get Peters visa issues resolved so he can travel here.
            David Bradbury

Comment

• Joe (guissepe) Martinez
              Editing a comment
              Blue62, I am in Southern California when I resolve Peters Visa Issues me and Peter both will be posting workshop dates

Joe
            Thanks for the reply. Hope you can get the issue resolved.
            David Bradbury

Comment

Working...
            X