2021 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 meet

Just seeing if there's interest in an event ( 2 or 3 days ) in Melbourne around October ?

If you do it can you webcast it for all us Covid Convicts kept out of Australia ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comment

I am interested but depends on dates. I am hosting the Australian Motorkhana Championship in mid Oct. So It would be a clash if it were the first few weeks of Oct. The later the better from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by abarthdave View Post
        If you do it can you webcast it for all us Covid Convicts kept out of Australia ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
        I typically have to get my wife to guide me through any Zoom webcast internet things like this, but it would be great to have opportunity to participate virtually in some part.
        www.carolinasculpturestudio.com

Comment

If das Obergruppenfรผhrer (Cindy) will let me out of NZ, I'd be keen. God knows I need to learn heaps.
          Cheers, Richard

Comment

We here in Victoria are told that the Covid restrictions will be lifted on the 5th of November . So..that will mean that I can have the camera men and possibly a helper traveling 15 Km or more , that is when I will resume filming , and talking and show what I have been doing for the last 6 Month ,Just for the record I have probably spoken and see about half a dozen people during this time so with a bit of luck all be normal from the 5th onward keep your eye out for some new you tube video's and projects
            Cheers
            Peter T.

Comment

If you could all chip in with my plane flight Iโ€™ll be there.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
              https://www.precisionpanelcraft.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Tommasini View Post
                We here in Victoria are told that the Covid restrictions will be lifted on the 5th of November . So..that will mean that I can have the camera men and possibly a helper traveling 15 Km or more , that is when I will resume filming , and talking and show what I have been doing for the last 6 Month ,Just for the record I have probably spoken and see about half a dozen people during this time so with a bit of luck all be normal from the 5th onward keep your eye out for some new you tube video's and projects
                Cheers
                Peter T.
                Bloody Hell โ€ฆbusinesses mustโ€™ve been hit hard.

also Peter could you give us a quote for a large Sandbag ( empty )and one of your large blocking hammers to be Posted to East Sussex,England.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

please Email Company address or me [email protected]

Last edited by Moving molecules .; 17-10-21, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moving molecules . View Post
                  Bloody Hell โ€ฆbusinesses mustโ€™ve been hit hard.

also Peter could you give us a quote for a large Sandbag ( empty )and one of your large blocking hammers to be Posted to East Sussex,England.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

please Email Company address or me [email protected]
                  Hi Matt
                  The large sand bag..... 900 mm x 750 mm x by 100 in height, you are looking at $ 360 AU ( the hide is almost 5 mm thick ) the blocking hammer is $150 AU . As far as postage cost I need to have your post code for East Sussex .

on another note .....YES! most business here in Victoria have been hit hard

Comment

• neilb
                    neilb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    here is the post code peter TN33 9EH

Originally posted by Moving molecules . View Post
                  If you could all chip in with my plane flight Iโ€™ll be there.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
                  Good luck with that ? You might not be able to get in unless you had all Covid shots
                  Peter T.

Comment

Cheers
                    Peter T.
                    Damn they turn the screws down hard there in OZ over the Covid.
                    Good to hear you will be back to filming your work soon. I always enjoy seeing what your doing and learning.
                    As you probably remember I had a hand issue due to a cat bite
                    Hand took almost 3 months to come right again.
                    Hand is about 95% now.
                    Salmon season is on and we are having a good run after a number of poor years.
                    So once the fishing slows down I will get back on the Healey Guard.
                    Good to see your still active even if just a post a post here on the forum
                    David Bradbury

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6EEB982E-E0A9-40B9-BA9E-5DB810B6F4B1.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	7311 Click image for larger version

Name:	4598B3C9-63D5-4248-8A47-9029B3439840.jpeg
Views:	66
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	7312

Hi Matt
                      The large sand bag..... 900 mm x 750 mm x by 100 in height, you are looking at $ 360 AU ( the hide is almost 5 mm thick ) the blocking hammer is $150 AU . As far as postage cost I need to have your post code for East Sussex .

on another note .....YES! most business here in Victoria have been hit hard

Comment

The cost of shipping for the sand bag and blocking hammer is $ 120 AU
                        Peter T.

Comment

Working...
                        X