Recommendation for blocking hammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for blocking hammers

This post is for Peter or anyone that can answer this question. I want to buy some of peter’s blocking hammers and I was wondering witch ones would be recommend to start with. I want to work on using hand tools only so I’d like to get a planishing hammer and some blocking hammers that will cover most panels I’ll be making by hand. Thank you.

I bought his biggest and smallest ones; probably a good place to start and buy more later if needed,

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Ecrafton1986 View Post
      This post is for Peter or anyone that can answer this question. I want to buy some of peter’s blocking hammers and I was wondering witch ones would be recommend to start with. I want to work on using hand tools only so I’d like to get a planishing hammer and some blocking hammers that will cover most panels I’ll be making by hand. Thank you.
      I would suggest the large blocking and the medium one to start with ,then may be a stretching hammer and a planishing hammer together with a flipper and dolly, but of coarse with the blocking you would need a stump (easy to get )..... and a sand bag . Just buy a little at the time
      Peter T.

Comment

Working...
      X