Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pics of what your working on or need advice on

Hi All
    Please post pics of any metalworking projects, or test pieces you are doing and don't be afraid to ask for advice, Plus we like pictures.Help is only a picture away.

Regards Dennis

Originally posted by dennis View Post
    Hi All
    Help is only a picture away.

Regards Dennis
    Very cool. You said you wanted to see pics of my big jiggly machine, Dennis. Just stepped out back and took these. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's about 2000 words showing the most pressing current metal working project here and the help I need.

When can y'all be here to help?

Comment

Hi Cliffy
      Hope this helps Click image for larger version  Name:	download.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	564

Dennis

Comment

Actually, I've had one of those (hard surface 50 ton crane with two hoists, usually approx $635.00 for rollout mileage, fuel surcharge and 1 hr min for each single lift) here in the front yard for multiple stone projects over the years. Some stones are too big for my crane in studio. The neighbors enjoy it and regularly ask when the "next big stone" is going to be here...

Instead, I've got a smaller version of that coming after I get back from the Redneck Roundup. When I asked another fiend about possibly using his trailer to go get it, he volunteered his shiny new tractor to move it. Didn't figure either it or he was up to the task. I was right on both counts. So I moved it out of the way for now.and will wait for the knuckle boom truck, but thought it would be fun to post some pics.

i did just set up the fender blank for my Guzzi this afternoon to take to the Redneck Roundup in the morning. I used my HandBuilt English wheel with RockHillWill's Go Cart tire. Just gotta do some shrinking and hem work along the edges. Should have some pics taken and organized to start posting very soon.

Comment

Working...
        X