Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper bar recess

Peter,
    When you did the bumper bar recess on the Monaro, right at the end you turned over about 1" and had to stretch the corners so that you could do the turn down. also, you pointed to the corners adjacent to the areas you stretched and said that these corners needed to be shrunk. That looks obvious, BUT HOW did you shrink that small area? Obviously you couldn't get in there with any kind of machine so I assume you just turned it down with a hammer over some small - maybe homemade - dolly?

ken

Originally posted by kenc View Post
    Peter,
    When you did the bumper bar recess on the Monaro, right at the end you turned over about 1" and had to stretch the corners so that you could do the turn down. also, you pointed to the corners adjacent to the areas you stretched and said that these corners needed to be shrunk. That looks obvious, BUT HOW did you shrink that small area? Obviously you couldn't get in there with any kind of machine so I assume you just turned it down with a hammer over some small - maybe homemade - dolly?

ken
    I made little tucks while I was turning and shrunk them down while turning the flanges
    Peter T.

Comment

Working...
    X