Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSW east coast member

Hi all,

It's good to see such experience and knowledge being freely shared.

I Many years ago I did a metal shaping class at my local TAFE (college) which taught me some basics in hand forming. Since then life has been a bit too busy to dedicate any useful amount of time to metal shaping practice with the exception of a handful of small projects.

So that said I would say I now am just starting my shaping journey and look forward to putting into practice techniques that Peter and the many other knowledgeable shapers share on metalshapershub.com

Michael

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum

this forum was started with the intention of keeping the traditional shaping techniques alive for others to learn. once you have the correct basics anything is possible
    thanks neil

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Michael.

Comment

Hi Michael. Glad you have joined us. While there are lots of ways to shape metal and probably thousands of people teaching their own things we put this forum together to ensure that the traditional methods skills and techniques would be presented and passed on Please share your projects and ask questions. We are fortunate to have many skilled teachers who are willing to help and share their knowledge Throw a few pics up so we can see what you are working on. Cheers John L

Comment

Hi Michael welcome to the forum
          Peter T.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to share any projects that I have coming up

Cheers

Michael

Comment

Working...
            X