Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Tommasini
    replied
    We here in Bayswater got a lot of smoke but no fire.....lets hope that it stays like that
    Peter

Leave a comment:

• neilb
    replied
    ulladulla worries me too! what has happened at bateman's bay and mallacoota looks like it may happen there too.

I am 15km outside melbourne cdb, Friday the winds blew from mallacoota and we ended up with the smoke, not very nice but nowhere near as bad as they had it, even without the fire. pitch black at 9.30am scary stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Chazza
    replied
    All good where I am.

Ulla Dulla worries me!

Leave a comment:

• RockHillWill
    replied
    Happy New Years to all. I hope none of you gentlemen are experiencing any difficulties as a result of the fires.

Leave a comment:

• neilb
    commented on 's reply
    thank you

• Chazza
    replied
    Yes, Happy New Year to everyone!

Share your work everyone; the other forums I visit seem to be bereft of new posts,

Cheers Charlie

Leave a comment:

• cliffrod
    replied
    Happy New Year to Neil and everybody else here (even to all the new jokers who haven't introduced themselves yet...... Humor us.)

i do want to say a special thank you to Neil and his select few for making this new forum a reality. I can't be the only one who sincerely appreciates having a venue like this one that's focused upon traditional work instead of the latest workaround gimmick. It's a great opportunity for all of us. Thanks, Neil!

Leave a comment:

• neilb
    started a topic new year

new year

happy new year to all

all the best for the new year!
Working...
X