No announcement yet.

Issue with the website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate, I thought the cheque must have bounced. Good to see things back up again.
    Cheers, Richard

Comment

no cheque's richard, it was the 50p coin slot that was faulty lol....
      thanks neil

Comment

It's buggered again - "bad gateway"

Comment

• neilb
          neilb commented
          Editing a comment
          interesting, i'll try it in a private window. (this way there is no cache stored in the pc)

ha that explained why i couldn't get into the site for ages , my saved site indicated the site didnt exist , i thought kiwi cheque must have bounced

Comment

I haven't had a problem accessing through the bookmark. Google Chrome, Mac High Sierra.

Might be worth trying another browser, especially if anyone is using Explorer,

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Hi,

Merry Christmas and Happy New year... For Christmas, I got a new tablet and have not been able to find this site. Even the link that Will left on All Metal Shaping does not work. I was able to get here today, via my work computer. What needs to be done to find it via a Google search? If I can't find it, I'm sure other metal shapers have the same issue.

Thanks

Bill

Comment

• neilb
              neilb commented
              Editing a comment
              i'm on to it bill

everyone please try typing www.metalshapershub.com in your address bar and search that way. I have set up a web page with a forum link button
            thanks neil

Comment

Hi, The links works, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X