Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product review

Hi,

I was wondering what this forum policy is on products review? I think it is beneficial but it seems to be a sensitive subject on other sites. If Ok, where can we post a review?

thanks,

Bill

bill if you have something you feel is beneficial to others please feel free. the general chit chat part is for anything really. the forum runs just like real life, obviously I don't need to say what's acceptable there lol
    thanks neil

Comment

Bill please Post anything to do with hand shaping or machines tools, any ideas, theories shaping methods or something you discover, a chat..... If beneficial to others while learning the trade that is OK except K ***y P*******n . LOL
      Peter T.
      Last edited by Peter Tommasini; 07-09-19, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Tromblay View Post
        Hi,

I was wondering what this forum policy is on products review? I think it is beneficial but it seems to be a sensitive subject on other sites. If Ok, where can we post a review?

thanks,

Bill
        I would say '' Comments and suggestion '' could be a place to post

Peter T.
        Last edited by Peter Tommasini; 07-09-19, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Bill. Our official position is that we support any business that is contributing to keeping the traditional methods and techniques alive primarily but all products and services are welcome if they fall in that general area. We prefer that you guys self administer. ! The quality of your work speaks volumes. Cheers John

Comment

Working...
          X