Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

From one grumpy old bastard to a bunch of other grumpy old bastards - a very Merry Christmas!

Wishing y'all the very best of health and humour in 2021 and look forward to more inspiration from the lot of you.

I'm hoping to make some scrap, in between light alcohol poisoning, mad motorcycle riding and quite a bit of eating.

What can possibly go wrong?
    Cheers, Richard

Thanks Richard, same to you all.
    i like your planned activities too!

cheers
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by skintkarter View Post
      What can possibly go wrong?
      ave a gud un towd lad! ave a pint or two for me while tha drinkin n eatin

looking forward to seeing some progress on the beema

thanks neil

Comment

Santa has been reading your posts all year to see whether you've been naughty or nice...some of you are getting spellchecker for Xmas.
        All the best everyone.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PhilT2 View Post
          Santa has been reading your posts all year to see whether you've been naughty or nice...some of you are getting spellchecker for Xmas.
          All the best everyone.

Phil
          But are we getting Aussie spell checker ? if so can I also get the Aussie translator App
          Ho Ho Ho

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody
            Peter T.

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone.

The Aussie translator would be great.... But I expect there's a better chance of me getting a hangover than one of those under the tree this year.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, I hope 2021 will be a lot better for most than the previous, Heaps of friends are still without homes from the Bushfires 12mths ago, I really hope these Good people will eventually live in their own home this year.
                Cheers Reedy,

There's nothing as Sweet as a EK V8

Comment

Originally posted by cliffrod View Post
                  Merry Christmas, everyone.

The Aussie translator would be great.... But I expect there's a better chance of me getting a hangover than one of those under the tree this year.
                  bit late for being under the tree but here it is.... https://funtranslations.com/australian lol
                  thanks neil

Comment

Thanks, Neil. I'll have to start studying. All we've got over here Crocodile Dundee & Mad Max movies or old Steve Irwin reruns to figure it out. And according to the news, everybody in AU either has koalas, kangaroos or both in their back yard. I do know Peter hates possums. Charlie has been trying to educate me, but I'm kinda slow...

Comment

Working...
                    X