Try to Have a good one...πŸ₯ƒ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to Have a good one...πŸ₯ƒ

Click image for larger version  Name:	AD1BFEBD-8C50-4451-92FA-1D9732011B7C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.75 MB ID:	4858 Gents , i’ll start the ball rolling by saying happy Christmas to you all.....πŸ₯ƒ

Your a great bunch of talented Metal Shapers, we’ve had are moments good and bad ....

When l was young in the 80,s we couldn’t believe the pictures of a Australian Christmas on the TV while we were having a damp warm Christmas each year, although we did get some Snow in the late 70,s and a bit in the 80,s ...was it 87??.

We have been cleaning the workshop this week and l have polished and oiled the bearings on our Ranalah anvils and have closed up for a break.

have a good oneπŸ‘

Matt, Dan & Toby.

ps ; my present is cable tied.....HelpπŸ€”
    Last edited by Moving molecules .; 19-12-20, 09:13 AM.
    https://www.precisionpanelcraft.co.uk/

Thanks from balmy Brisbane, happy holidays!

Comment

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. "Peace on the Earth, Goodwill towards man"

Comment

merry xmas everybody, hope you all have a great time

matt, i do believe 79 was a good winter for snow, i can remember having to dig out our front door
        thanks neil

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	6A7E1B6D-CB22-4CC8-A72B-3CEFC9BE1C61.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	2.28 MB ID:	4866 Our prime Minister has just put the South East in Tier 4 ...... oh well better get me Tin hat dusted off.... how is your Country doing.

Will l make it to 50 years old ....πŸ™ 22/05/21.
          Last edited by Moving molecules .; 19-12-20, 05:05 PM.

Comment

merry xmas everybody, hope you all have a great and safe time.

Time has finally and unfortunately taken it's toll I have just been diagnosed with a frozen r/h shoulder, I simply cannot move it in any way at all, the pain is incredible, (possibly needing an operation) ? Let's see what the doc says on Monday when he gets the results of my x rays and ultrasound...... fingers crossed
            Peter T.

PS I wish that I had my pneumatic hammer Years ago

Comment

Bloody Trade isn’t it, repetitive strain injury is a pain( literally) i’ve had it a few times (tennis elbow) I do take cod-liver oil tablets and that other one I cannot spell Gy.... code... a ... min or something like that ..... The body produces it normally when you’re young but not so much when you’re older.
              It covers or coats the bone in that slippery lubricant....
              Which can prevent arthritis.
              now is a good time to rest Peter.... Me and the WHOLE forum Time wish you will.
              Cheers Matt.
              Last edited by Moving molecules .; 20-12-20, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Looked it up for you . It can help. Plus eat more oily fish like , sardines, Mackerel etc.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	5350F592-31D9-4E8C-8F5B-32DC564217D1.png Views:	0 Size:	141.1 KB ID:	4871
                l,ve also slowed up on my evening bottle of nice Beer.... the wife drinks to much wine And we both noticed more joint pain in our 40,s.πŸ₯ƒ
                Last edited by Moving molecules .; 20-12-20, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone,
                  Peter hope the shoulder comes right. Explains why we haven't seen the video on the Healey mud guard Let us know how you get on.
                  Last edited by Blue62; 20-12-20, 02:52 PM.
                  David Bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Tommasini View Post

Time has finally and unfortunately taken it's toll I have just been diagnosed with a frozen r/h shoulder, I simply cannot move it in any way at all, the pain is incredible, (possibly needing an operation) ? Let's see what the doc says on Monday when he gets the results of my x rays and ultrasound...... fingers crossed
                    Peter T.

Feel better Peter. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Peter, I had the same thing a few years ago and it has completely gone away luckily.

Comment

Have a good Xmas everyone!

Keep away from the bug.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder Peter; hope all goes well for you,

Cheers Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Tommasini View Post

Peter T.

Bummed to hear the news, Peter. I'll keep you and your health in my prayers.

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Thank you for the forum, Neil. It's been a great place to have a normal place to connect with friends during this odd year.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffrod View Post
                            Thank you for the forum, Neil. It's been a great place to have a normal place to connect with friends during this odd year.
                            thanks for the that cliffy, it's the members that make it what it is though

thanks neil

Comment

Sorry about your health issues Peter.

Talked to my sister yesterday. Our brother's wife was found by him on the washroom floor with a broken hip. He wasn't even allowed to go to the hospital to be with her. Damn Covid. I'm just not feeling anything festive this year. I did however take an extra 2-1/2 days off this year as we're slow, for a solid two weeks total. Working on getting the El Camino ready for primer, then paint, before spring arrives.

Sorry, haven't been posting much, but the project is parked at work now and the metal work I'm doing on the El Camino is substandard as I'm setting a 1/8" Bondo limit. The poor car has been hit on every corner.

For all you non Scrooge (that's how I feel, Bah Humbug) type fellas, all the best this holiday season.
                              Pugsy

Comment

Working...
                              X