new table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new table

I just thought I would share something I had drawn up and had laser cut. I like the 3d welding tables but don't like the price lol, so I drew one up and had it cut

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200708_101430_402.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	3846
    from CAD to steel

Name:	IMG_20200708_101430_398.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	3845

Name:	IMG_20200708_101430_399.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	3847

Name:	20200714_165525.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	3849

Name:	20200714_165537.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	3848

I had it done in 5mm plate as he had tons of it, it has 16mm holes in an offset 100mm x 100mm grid pattern
    thanks neil

I like that, Neil. Keep thinking I want one, too.

Comment

Name:	ABC562CB-2905-482B-9A37-55D37B1DEB9C.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	3853 Great stuff... we had two made for us.

used engineers blue to stop it rusting.
      https://www.precisionpanelcraft.co.uk/

Comment

• neilb
        neilb commented
        Editing a comment
        I do like the blue

good sturdy tables and really useful, cliffy I have a couple of files if you want to have one cut, let me know.
      thanks neil

Comment

Originally posted by neilb View Post
        good sturdy tables and really useful, fluffy I have a couple of files if you want to have one cut, let me know.
        It took me a minute of ?!??. Then i realized this is my favorite autocorrect of all time. Too funny. I laughed for the rest of the night. One of my favorite more giggly culinary students eventually changed Chef Button into Chef Bubbles because on most days, bubbly was the last thing I was..... After 10+ yrs, that still pops up when the occasion is appropriate. So I read your post to my wife. she says "now you can be Fluffy Bubbles.." She won't forget it. Daughter probably won't either.

If I can find any perforated material, I may take you up on your offer. I should post pics of my small welding table. The top is solid now. The legs were constructed from commercial shelving uprights. Rectangular tubing with cutouts for shelving brackets. It was handy in my scrap pile. I figured I could install brackets when/as needed to help support odd shaped pieces and conserve space in my crowded shop. Faster than juggling multiple clamps. Right now the top is just a piece of 5/16 or 3/8, also from the scrap pile, that isn't attached. With my new mill and need to learn & practice, I've thought of adding holes.

Comment

• neilb
          neilb commented
          Editing a comment
          fluffy lol, classic I had to change it though hahaha
      Working...
      X